Welcome to Flokati Rugs Australia. We’re happy to have you here. We are committed to making our Terms and Conditions as easy to read and understand as possible. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Is any of Flokati Rugs Australia‘s liability excluded or limited under this Agreement?
Yes, but only to the extent permitted by applicable law. See the Liability section below for more detail. In summary, we limit our liability to the replacement or repair of goods, supply of equivalent goods (or supply of services again), or payment of the cost of replacement or repair or supplying of equivalent goods (or supply of services again), and our maximum aggregate liability shall not exceed the amount paid by you for the products in question. We also exclude all liability for your use of our website, for circumstances outside our control, and any loss, theft or damage to the products after delivery (see the Delivery section below for more detail).
- Are there any additional delivery costs to you other than the price you pay at checkout? No, unless:
- you change your mind and return the product, where you will need to pay the delivery costs. Note that not all products can be returned for change of mind (see the Returns section).
- you’ve provided incorrect delivery details or need to change delivery details.
- costs will be unacceptably high to Flokati Rugs Australia (see the Your Order section below) but we will contact you first.
About these Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions cannot be varied without our written consent. We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and the current version will always be shown on the Terms and Conditions page of our website. We encourage you to read these Terms and Conditions, and contact us if you have any particular questions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must not use our website in any manner.